giovedì 6 dicembre 2012

e alla fine arriva la notte,con le sue note.che spegnono tutto il resto.[persino me]




I was walking up the street
I was thinking about my dreams might that come true
                                                                                                                               [With you]

I was whispering in my sleep
All the secrets that I keep I told to you
I do, I do, I do, I do
I do, I do, I do
                                                                                                                                   [ I do]

I was running home to you
I was hoping that you knew I'd wait for you
I do, I do
I'd wait for you
I do, I do
I'd wait for you
I do, I do
I'd wait for you
But oh you knew

You knew you knew
                                                                                                                            [ you knew]







 Life is hard
                                              [And so am i]

You better give me something
So i don't die

Novocaine for the soul
                               
             [Before i sputter out ]

Life is white
                 [And i am black ]
Jesus and his lawyer
Are coming back
                                    [Oh my darling, will you be here]
Before i sputter out

Guess whose living here
With the great undead
This paint by numbers life
Is fucking with my head once again

Life is good
And i feel great
'Cause mother says 
                                 [ i was
                       A great mistake]


                                        Novocaine for the soul
You'd better give me something
                          To fill the hole
Before I sputter out.

Nessun commento: